FTS (Fuel Tank Safety Training) Initial/Recurrent
1 training day
- Price (excl. VAT)
Ask for a proposal for groups! - email@example.com
- Training Type
Theoretical - online/ classroom
- Group Size
Online - unlimited
Classroom - up to 28 people
- Course Outline
• Overview of regulations
• History on fuel tank incidents
• Description of theoretical and practical background of the elements involved, which lead to these incidents
• Detailed description of the concept of the Fuel Tank Safety Limitation and Critical Design Configuration Control Limitations
- Target Group
Technical personnel in aircraft maintenance or engineering
EASA AMC 145.A.30 (e) and 145.B.10 (3)
Basic English, aviation related technical vocabulary (training is delivered in the English language). For online training, an internet connection, computer, webcam, and microphone are mandatory.
- Training objectives
Upon completing the training, students will be able to:
• Demonstrate knowledge of the history of fuel tank accidents.
• Exhibit understanding of relevant regulations.
• Perform fuel tank inspections.
Multiple choice questions
- Completion Standard
Minimum participation: 90%
Minimum pass mark per examination: 75%
Certificate of Attendance