What is it?
We open new line stations upon customer request to support aircrafts under the EASA 145 certificate and local authorities’ approvals. New line stations are opened with a 1-3 months lead time, depending on geography and a few operational factors. We are always open to forming joint projects with a customer’s technical staff or to working in partnerships with other EASA 145 organizations established in target locations.
Our range of Line Maintenance services covers:
- Aircraft turnaround services
- Transit, daily and weekly checks
- Troubleshooting and defect rectification
- In-flight entertainment and communication system support
- Aircraft cabin and passenger seat maintenance
- Cargo loading system maintenance
- Engine boroscope inspections
- Engine ground runs
- Aircraft exterior/interior cleaning
- Technical liaison functions
- Warehousing of aircraft parts and materials
- Logistic support and shipping of parts
- 24/7 AOG desk
Who is it for?
EASA 145 certified Line Maintenance solutions work best for:
- Start-up airlines in any market, both mature and emerging
- Any size airlines operating in challenging environments (emerging markets with lagging MRO infrastructure, conflict zones, etc.)
- Any size airline considering outsourcing its in-house line maintenance operations
- Any size airline changing/expanding their fleet with a lack of in-house capabilities for aircraft or a new scope of work