What is it?
Magnetic MRO Engine Solutions for airlines include:
- “Not to Exceed’’ Comprehensive Technical Support Programs
- Engine Fleet Management Services
- Pre-Purchase Inspections, Records Reviews, Appraisals
- On-Wing Services
- Shop Visit Workscoping
- Technical Support During Shop Visits
- Material Support
- Contract Negotiations
- Invoice Review
- Warranty Management
- Spare Engine Pooling Solutions
Magnetic MRO supports all of the most popular engine types, particularly CFM 56 family, CF34 family, CF6 family, V25 family, etc.
Who is it for?
Our Engine Solutions are best suited for airlines searching for long-term comprehensive and predictable technical solution for their engine fleet. Tangible value is created by removing ad hoc planning of engine maintenance events, correct and efficient workscoping, micro-managing shop visits, and controlling material supply. Organizations, which experience premium gains through Magnetic MRO Engine Solutions, include:
- Start-up airlines with understaffed technical department and lack of adequate experience in engine projects
- Any size airline with a lack of in-house technical expertise to support changing/expanding its fleet
- Any size airline looking to shake up incumbent internal systems and existing suppliers and look for alternative, more efficient solutions for its engine fleet
- Any size airline finishing off its 10-12 year OEM total care contract for its engine fleet and looking for alternative comprehensive turn-key solution for its engines
Please note that our engine repair services are subject to General Terms and Conditions for Engine Repair.