Our interior shop has trained and highly experienced staff who will help our customers with various interior-related services and products.
Our capability list includes the followings:
- Decal and placard manufacturing – thermoprinted interior and exterior placards on all approved materials, including Lexan.
- Aluminum placard manufacturing
- Stencil production – from small tech markings up to full aircraft livery stencils
- Ownership and registration plate manufacturing
- Interior component touch-ups – overnight on-wing seatcover or Tedlar repairs without any visible marks
- Polishing services – engine lips, leading edge, pax window pane polishing
- General sewing repairs – cargo nets, seat covers, literature pockets, etc.
- Branded demo and trauma kit bags – bags for different cabin equipment made of high quality aviation-approved leather
- Curtain manufacturing – cabin divider and galley curtain manufacturing
- 3D-printing of non-structural plastic parts – for example, tray table latches or armrest covers. The filament used is Airbus-approved Ultem 9085 by Stratasys.
- 3D visualization of aircraft interiors – tailor-made virtual reality system which enables customers an advance, simulated idea about how the whole interior will look when changes are made in terms of color, image, material and/or texture.
If needed, all the listed products can be designed and legislated in lean cooperation with our in-house EASA P-21J design organization.