Along with the new dedicated paint hangar in Tallinn Airport, Magnetic MRO effectively has increased the total dedicated painting area in HQ up to 4354 m². The new paint hangar is equipped with a custom docking system that can be tailored to serve different types of narrow-body aircraft, which will lead the facility to become one of a kind in the whole Baltic region. In addition to its customized features, the new paint hangar is also designed and engineered to support further value-added qualities, such as safety, airflow, contamination control, temperature and humidity control, lighting and energy efficiency. It will also be furnished with a modern, eco-friendly, temperature and humidity-controlled ventilation system in order to provide an excellent final product to our current and future customers.
We are able to perform up to 4 commercial aircraft or 2 business jet aircraft painting jobs per month using advanced aircraft painting technologies, including:
- PPG Aerospace
- Sherwin-Williams coating systems
Considering all Magnetic MRO painting activities are covered by ISO 14001 and ISO 9001, every step is being taken in respect of meeting and maintaining environmental and quality standards.
What do we offer?
- Commercial and VIP aircraft finish
- Chemical paint stripping
- Mechanical stripping (sanding)
- OEM sealant application
- Surface pre-treatments
- Primer application
- Exterior livery painting with HS topcoat and base coat / clear coat system
- Aircraft parts and components painting in workshops
- Flight control painting and balancing
- Decals and partial painting
- External surface decal application:
- Mandatory technical aircraft markings
- Customized decal application on large surfaces
- Interior and cabin refurbishment
- External metal surface polishing
- Neutralization of liveries (redeliveries)
- Release to service
- Augmented reality solutions for aircraft exterior visualization
Who is it for?
- Any size airline with a range of various aircraft types, including Boeing 737max, the Airbus 320neo family, as well as all other narrow-bodied aircraft
- Start-up airlines in any market both mature and emerging
Please note that our services are subject to Magnetic MRO General Terms of Maintenance and Repair.