Our Workshop team is looking for new team members to join – are you ready for the take-off with Magnetic MRO and are you interested in a career in aviation? If yes, then join our team in Tallinn!
Scope of responsibilities
- Carrying out technical tasks in the aircraft wheel and brake workshop.
- Components maintenance, testing and fault analysis.
- Dismantling, inspection, maintenance and assembly of components.
- Compliance with the aviation and company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring efficient daily work of the workshop and problem-solving.
- Secondary or vocational education in a similar field.
- Previous work experience as a mechanic is a plus.
- Previous experience with painting.
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken.
- Good computer skills (MS Office).
- Good communication skills and stress tolerance.
- You are independent and punctual in the work that you do.
What we offer
- An exciting career in the aviation sector.
- An excellent opportunity for self-development.
- Supportive team with a diverse background.
- On-site training.
- Support for sports and maintaining your health.
Job location: Tallinn, Estonia.
PS! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.