Striving for more? Your new exciting career path awaits: we are ready to welcome onboard a Senior Airworthiness Engineer.
Technical Services unit handles airworthiness determination and achieving at a set point in time (e.g., deliveries, lease returns, audits, repositioning). Senior Airworthiness Engineer’s duties are to oversee and manage assigned projects.
Scope of responsibilities
- Responsible for performing technical duties including but not limited to:
- on-site technical representation of customer
- overseeing full auditing of aircraft records and determining aircraft airworthiness status
- overseeing delivery bible and work package compiling
- reviewing and approving technical instruction documentation
- audit airworthiness/delivery conditions requirements
- issuing reports to customers and of all works necessary to bring aircraft to meet airworthiness requirements
- aircraft fleet entry/exit, registration changes
- Hold university/aeronautical degree and 5 years of experience within aviation.
- Able to plan workload and resources, coordinate engineers, and sub-contracted workforce.
- Knowledge of general airworthiness regulations.
- Ability to understand, interpret and apply regulatory requirements at the workplace.
- Preferably experience with western-built commercial jet and turboprop aircraft.
- A fast-track to both personal and professional growth in a challenging and rewarding, ever-growing environment
- Global work with numerous work abroad opportunities
Job location: Tallinn, Estonia
PS! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.