Looking for a challenging opportunity in the aviation industry? Are you detail-oriented and ready to take your career to the next level?
Come on board and get ready for the flight of the lifetime – apply for the role of NDT Inspector!
Scope of responsibilities
- Performing NDT on the aircraft components;
- Operating and keeping control of the NDT equipment;
- Reporting and signing off NDT orders;
- Assisting with the development of NDT procedures and techniques;
- Keeping track of NDT tasks as required and needed for the license validity;
- Guiding, mentoring and evaluating trainees, when assigned;
- Supervising NDT Level 1 employees, if necessary.
- Must hold Level 2 (EN4179) certificates, at least in following methods: Eddy Current, Magnetic Particle and Penetrant;
- Must provide experience hours;
- Successfully passed vision examination for the NDT Inspector role;
- Ability to conduct inspections with limited supervision;
- Ability to read, interpret, and communicate blueprints, specs and other technical documents;
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Good communication skills.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in one of the most attractive and fast-growing global industries in the world – Aviation.
- Exciting career, personal and professional development opportunities.
- A great team of diverse backgrounds.
Job location: Tallinn, Estonia
PS! Only suitable candidates will be contacted!