As we are growing, we have a few new positions within IT department! If you have a fair share of out-of-the-box ideas and enthusiasm to grow – then it’s time to apply for your new career adventure with us!
Our technology team in Tallinn needs a Junior IT Analyst who has a positive attitude in every situation and is motivated by technical challenges.
Scope of responsibilities
- Take a part in day-to-day operations and projects;
- Administer several internal systems (HR, Finance, Logistics). Implement changes, advise users regarding system usage, explore and introduce new functionalities;
- Follow best practices of services and project management.
- Student (third/forth year) or bachelor degree in IT;
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal);
- General knowledge and understanding of IT systems;
- Ability to learn new technologies, processes and procedures quickly and efficiently;
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy.
- A varied and challenging role in an ever-growing environment
- A fast-track to both personal and professional growth
- The fast pace and international environment
Job location: Tallinn, Estonia