Are you looking for a challenging opportunity in the aviation industry? Are you ready to take your career to the #Magnetic level? Come on board!
We are looking for an Engineering & CAMO services Sales Manager to join our growing team!
Scope of responsibilities
- Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization’s products and services;
- Researching sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential;
- Forecasting sales, developing “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluating their effectiveness;
- Negotiating on provided proposals to maximize profitably and getting the orders;
- Emailing, making phone calls, presenting and visiting existing and prospective customers;
- Acting as the point of contact for customers’ individual needs;
- Maintaining accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities;
- Providing oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services to the management team;
- Assisting in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Proven work experience in B2B international sales, attracting new customers;
- Excellent communication, negotiation, organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to open, maintain and develop new customers;
- Ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach);
- Goal driven and proactive attitude, persuasiveness, stress tolerance;
- Ability to handle complex of information related with services;
- Hard worker, as industry is 24/7;
- Excellent English language skills, all other languages will be an advantage.
- An exciting career in the aviation sector;
- Fast-paced, international and contemporary work environment;
- Ability to grow and learn;
- A great and supportive team with diverse backgrounds.
Job location: Tallinn, Estonia
PS! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.