A natural-born leader with strategic thinking, eagerness to advise and be part of ongoing improvements – if this is the way you see yourself, we want YOU to apply for the Regional Controller position!
The Regional Controller is responsible for providing strategic financial support with an emphasis on coordination of service, quality control, internal control, performance, and process improvement for allocated Business Units and Subsidiaries for Magnetic MRO Group. Will be a representative for the main shareholder and provide Financial reporting of the whole Group.
Scope of responsibilities
- Participation in budgeting and subsequent monitoring.
- Month´s closing monitoring, checking – allocated Business units and Subsidiaries.
- Consolidation and financial reporting to parent company according to requirements
- Participation in financial audit and due diligence processes
- Accounts receivable monitoring, arranging credit terms and KYC reviews, and periodical meeting with BU managers.
- Participation in ERP development projects (new software modules, process testing, implementation improvements)
- Corporate finance reporting requirements implementation in subsidiaries and joint ventures
- Monitor, review and recommend internal Finance Department control improvements
- Degree in Business Administration/Management or related business/public administration field is preferred
- At least 5+ years of work experience in the financial audit or analysis field, preferably from an international environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills – professional yet supporting
- Strong business acumen
- Well time-organized person, discreet, precise and responsible
- Strong personality with the ability to handle stress and various tasks at the same time
- Good team player, which understands how to achieve results through communication and collaboration
- Good written, oral and reading communication skills
- Ability to proficiently read, write and speak English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word) and excellent MS Excel skills
- Experience with ERP Finance functions/modules is considered an advantage
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in one of the most attractive and fast-growing global industries in the world – Aviation
- Exciting career, personal development and networking opportunities
- A great team of diverse backgrounds
Job location: Tallinn, Estonia or Vilnius, Lithuania
PS! Only suitable candidates will be contacted!