We are excited about what we do, and we need you in our team as we take on new interesting challenges.
We need you like a plane needs its wings. Or engines. Definitely engines. And other components – but those really important components. Actually, we need your commitment, teamwork and energy to design different aircraft interior components.
We need you to become our new Aerospace Design Engineer.
- Design changes to passenger cabin interiors on large civil transport aircraft.
- Design cabin interior components on civil transport aircraft.
- Prepare structural, installation and production drawings.
- Compile installation, assembly and production instructions, bill of materials, manual supplements, and other supporting documents.
- Support other design and certification team members on daily projects.
- Support production department with queries arising during production process of component designed by design organisation.
- Education in Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering discipline required.
- Working knowledge of civil transport aircraft (CS25), systems and certification requirements.
- Experience in designing changes to passenger cabin interior on civil transport aircraft.
- Computer literate: AutoCAD, Solidworks, Autodesk Inventor, MS Office.
- Have an excellent English skills.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy and accountability.
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Exciting career opportunities in a prestige industry – Aviation
- Attractive workplace with long history
- A great team of diverse backgrounds
Job location: Vilnius, Lithuania.
NB! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.