We are looking for an eager Administration Assistant who is ready to jump in!
The ideal candidate will be highly independent team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
Scope of responsibilities
Administration Assistant is responsible for communication and cooperation with company’s:
- Suppliers: office commodities, coffee goods, office equipment service – make sure all are in required stocks and work properly.
- Company guests: being first point of contact and direct them where needed, organize the visit if requested.
- Work with travel agencies: booking, purchasing tickets, visas, hotels, administering payments.
- Customer representatives: booking the hotel, taxi, helping with office supplies etc.
- Assistance to units’ managers and HR department if needed.
- Scheduling and managing calendars.
- Communication with office facilities owners regarding office service issues, to make sure they are solved.
- Invoices and other related accountancy documents administration and making sure they are provided to finance department.
- Work with CRM systems, Quantum and Axapta programs.
- Previous work experience in administration field in a fast pace environment and working with travel agencies is considered as an advantage.
- Well time-organized person, discreet, precise and responsible.
- Strong personality with the ability to handle stress and various tasks at the same time.
- Good team player, who understands how to achieve results through communication and collaboration.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to proficiently read, write and speak English and Lithuanian. Russian is considered as an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Driver’s license.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in one of the most attractive and fast-growing global industries in the world – Aviation.
- A role with responsibility and with challenging and interesting projects.
- Exciting career opportunities and different training programs to support your personal and professional growth.
- Friendly atmosphere and supportive team of diverse backgrounds.