Magnetic MRO, a Total Technical Care MRO organization based in Tallinn, Estonia, completed acquisition of the Part M Subpart G certificate, which initially covers the Airbus 320 family and Boeing 737 family aircraft. The granted certificate expands Magnetic MRO’s engineering offering into a full range of CAMO services for airlines and asset owners, which include:
- Continuing airworthiness management
- Airworthiness review certificate (ARCs) issue and renewal
- Aircraft maintenance program development
- Technical records management and scanning
- Airworthiness directive (AD) and service bulletin (SB) reviews
- Aircraft damage assessment and mapping
- Reliability monitoring
- Production of maintenance work packages
- Maintenance provider audits
Magnetic MRO engineering has provided sub-contracted CAMO services for more than 10 years to date for a number of airlines in the region.
With the addition of the Part M certificate, Magnetic MRO engineering will be able to assist airline start-ups and mid-range operators, and be a cost-effective solution for aircraft owners and leasing companies. New and existing service are driven by a state-of-the art maintenance information system to manage main statuses and records with 24/7 online access from any location worldwide.