Times are changing. With the average economic life time of aviation assets significantly decreasing, it is more important than ever to realize premium residual value from end-of-life assets.
Magnetic MRO partners with asset owners in structuring end-of-life programs for individual assets or fleets of aircraft and engines. We use our market knowledge, technical expertise, and network of partners and customers to deliver the most economically viable solutions for your aviation assets that are approaching the end of their life cycles.
What is it?
End-of-Life Management is a suite of services developed to maximize realizable value of your aviation assets approaching the end of the economic lifetime.
In summary, these services include:
- Consulting on possible disposal options for end-of-life aviation assets
- Detailed business case calculations for selected alternatives of assets disposal
- Project management of selected options: remaining green life utilization, part-outs of aircraft and engines, asset swaps, build-ups, etc.
- Managing the sales process and collecting realizable value on behalf of asset owners through Magnetic MRO’s chain of partners and its own sales force
- Warehousing and logistics solutions for remaining assets with economic value
- Disposal of inventories and assets without economic value
Magnetic MRO structures solutions for individual or fleet-wide assets for multi-year end-of-life management.
Who is it for?
Magnetic MRO End-of-Life Management services cater to any type of asset owners or investors, i.e. leasing companies, banks, private investors or other financial organizations.
As with all asset management services, we generally add the most value for:
- Incumbent leasing companies shifting their strategies into control of the whole vertical value chain throughout the asset life cycle.
- Purely financial organizations with an existing aviation portfolio but without extensive technical experience in managing aviation assets.
- Technically savvy asset owners without a sufficient labor force to manage such projects.