Magnetic MRO launched AIMM (Apprenticeship & Internship at Magnetic MRO), which is a special project to hire and train Basic Mechanic Apprentices, Sheet Metal Worker Apprentices and Composite Mechanic Apprentices, the applicants of which need only have technical understanding; no aviation background is needed.
Magnetic MRO is cooperating with the Estonian Aviation Academy to train the selected apprentices. While theoretical training will be taking place in Tallinn based on a vocational study programme developed by the Estonian Aviation Academy, practical training will mainly take place in Magnetic MRO facilities during the working period.
All candidates are expected to:
- Have at least a secondary school degree. Technical education in any trade is an advantage.
- Communicate in English, both written and spoken. Estonian and Russian language skills are plus.
- Work in shifts and meet the given deadline.
- Strictly follow internal procedures and rules.
- Act confident and be responsible, mindful and results-oriented.
We are currently hiring
Technical maintenance of the aircraft and its corresponding engines, systems and components under the guidance of experienced technicians and engineers.
Aircraft metal structure repairs and restoration of damaged structure parts under the guidance of experienced sheet metal workers.
Modern aircraft composite structure repairs, restoration of aircraft interiors and plastic parts, working with top-class bonding equipment under the guidance of experienced composite technicians.
Preparing aircraft for the paint process, including masking, washing and sanding, under the guidance of experienced painting supervisors.