Our company has extensive experience in completing hundreds of C-, D-, Phase- checks, heavy modifications, bridging checks, and other heavy maintenance events. We always work closely with the customer in determining the most efficient solution for the Base Maintenance program, as well as seeing it through with the most effective implementation in our hangars.
What is it?
Magnetic MRO offers a wide range of Base Maintenance services for B737 NG/Classic and A320 family aircraft.
Our capabilities and experience cover:
- Support in Workscoping of Base Maintenance events
- Performing scheduled C-, D-, Phase- checks
- Redelivery or transition checks between operators
- Minor and major modifications
- Cabin, interior works
- Painting solutions
- In house NDT capability
Magnetic MRO hangars are equipped with the latest efficiency tools like automated docking stations, RFID system for tooling, up to date IT systems and lean processes. All hangar works are backed by extensive in-house shop capabilities and stock of consumables/expendables.
Who is it for?
Magnetic MRO Base Maintenance solutions work best for:
- Any size airlines with the need for Base Maintenance partner
- Any size airlines, looking to shake up incumbent internal systems, existing suppliers, and look for alternative, more efficient solution for
- Base Maintenance needs
Please note that our services are subject to Magnetic MRO General Terms of Maintenance and Repair.