Your ultimate role as an EASA Part 147 Theoretical and Practical Instructor is to carry out theoretical and/or practical technical training courses in exciting and professional way.
Theoretical and Practical Instructors needed for EASA Part 147 courses on:
- Airbus A320CEO and NEO (all or any engines)
- Airbus A330 (all or any engines)
- Boeing 737 Classical
- Boeing 737 New Generation
- Boeing 737 MAX
- Boeing 777 (all or any engines)
- Bombardier CRJ 700/900/1000
- EASA Part 147 type training certificate and/or EASA Part 66 license on relevant aircraft type
- Train the Trainer or similar course certificate
- Previous experience as an instructor
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to interact well with trainees
- A ‘can do’ attitude dealing with fast changes and ability to work at a high pace is a must.
- Willingness to travel
What We Offer:
- Option to work on freelance or permanent basis
- Travelling to various places around the globe
- Possibility to expand your experience and knowledge further
- Friendly atmosphere and supportive team of diverse backgrounds
If your passion is to teach future aviation engineers and you like to travel, don’t hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com or apply through our website.