Are you looking for a challenging opportunity in the aviation industry? Are you ready to take your career to the #Magnetic level? Come on board!
We are looking for a Training Manager and Instructor (EASA Part 147 Postholder) to join our growing team!
Scope of responsibilities
- Coordinate and manage Part 147 maintenance training organization as per EASA rules and requirements.
- Sell Magnetic Training products and services to relevant parties in the aviation industry
- Organize, administer trainings and its records.
- Deliver type trainings on relevant aircraft types and EWIS, FTS, HF.
- Develop online based trainings.
- Develop new and current training manuals, programs and other related information.
- Manage instructors and other personnel related to EASA Part 147 trainings.
- Liaise with external training providers on behalf of the Company.
- Administer other aviation related trainings for the Company technical personnel provided by external providers, negotiate the terms of these trainings and analyze their quality afterwards.
- Lead the development of personnel for the Magnetic Training Business Unit.
- Assess projects (profitability and viability on the market) .
- Perform duties according MTOE requirements.
- Report to immediate superiors in all matters pertaining training.
- Maintain records and fill in forms in accordance with requirements given in the MOE and MTOE and other internal regulations.
- Handle in an orderly and efficient manner all equipment and facilities necessary in properly conducting the activities.
- Make sure that complaints made by the Quality Department in connection with audits and complaints raised through Internal Reporting System (IRS) are rectified within the limits given.
- Have education in aviation field acceptable to the Company that contributes to the achievement of professional goals.
- Have a good knowledge of Part 66 and Part 147 requirements and related training organization procedures.
- Be a strategic thinker with strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Readiness to work independently and within the assigned team(s).
- Have general aviation technical knowledge and Human Factors knowledge at least equivalent to the EASA Part 145 Maintenance Human Factors Initial training syllabus defined in GM 1 145.A.30(e).
- Able to conduct the trainings.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Learning Management System in use.
- Must have understanding of ICAO, EASA regulations.
- An exciting career in the aviation sector;
- Fast-paced, international and contemporary work environment;
- Ability to grow and learn;
- A great and supportive team with diverse backgrounds.
Job location: Tallinn, Estonia
PS! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.