Our Sheet Metal team is looking for new team members to join – are you ready for the take-off with Magnetic MRO?
Are you interested in a career in aviation? Do you consider yourself as proactive and results-oriented? If yes, then join our team in Tallinn!
Scope of responsibilities
- Sheet metal bending and forming
- Drilling/cutting and sanding of different metal parts on aircraft and in the workshop
- Drafting and designing of structural repair schemes
- Usage of various workshop equipment (bending benches, band saw, guillotine)
- Secondary or vocational education
- Interest in metal and sheet metal work
- Ability to communicate in English, both written and verbal
- Good communication skills and stress tolerance
What we offer
- An exciting career in the aviation sector
- An excellent opportunity for self-development
- Contemporary working environment
- Supportive team
- Work is suitable for both females and males
Job location: Tallinn, Estonia.
PS! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.