Striving for more? Your new exciting career path awaits: we are ready to welcome onboard a Senior Engineer with interest in becoming a team lead!
Scope of responsibilities
- Strategically developing and managing continuing airworthiness management services, processes, procedures and group’s adherence to them.
- Communicating with existing and potential customers.
- Working closely with Engineering and Sales Manager to evaluate new business opportunities.
- Coordinating and managing CAMO team – setting the targets, determining the need for additional staff, performing annual performance reviews and assuring that the team is properly staffed, trained and equipped to meet current needs and development plans.
- Ensuring proper and continued compliance of EASA Part-M, Part-T and Part-CAMO.
- Issuing and providing timely updates and adherence to Continuous Airworthiness Management Exposition (CAME) and to Aircraft Maintenance Programs (AMP).
- Accountable for the Safety Management System and Information Management System for managing aircraft airworthiness.
- University/aeronautical degree of aviation education.
- 5 years of experience within CAMO environment and knowledge of EASA regulations.
- Able to manage and coordinate a small team.
- Proven competence for managing workload and plan resources.
- Ability to understand, interpret and apply regulatory requirements at workplace.
- Very good English language skills including aviation terminology (spoken and written).
- EASA post holder approval in the past.
- Experience with western built (Airbus, Boeing, Embraer, Bombardier, ATR) commercial jet and turboprop aircraft.
- Knowledge of Information Management Systems like OASES or AMOS.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in one of the most attractive and fast-growing global industries in the world – Aviation.
- Relocation package to join our team in Tallinn, Estonia.
- Exciting career, personal development and networking opportunities.
- A great team of diverse backgrounds.
Job location: Tallinn, Estonia