Like challenges, adventures, dynamic working environment and want to be part of new, growing and very professional team? Have experience in accounting and all what it takes to hold “Senior” in your professional title? You say YES – we say that we have a place for you: for the newly established company in the well- known Group, we are looking for Senior Accountant, ready for a take-off of the lifetime!
As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible of company’s accounts – keeping it in compliance with requirements set out by National accounting laws, IFRS, Aviation industry and Internal company’s processes.
Scope of responsibilities
- Management of Receivables, Payables, Cash balances, revenue and cost invoices, petty cash reports.
- Preparation of Cash Flow reports, internal management reports (daily/weekly/ad hoc), payments and banking operations accounting.
- Cooperation with external auditors during financial audits and local tax advisors regarding statutory tax returns and general compliance to statutory regulations.
- Management and integration of accounting systems.
- University/college degree in finance or accounting. Degree/ongoing studies in ACCA, CIMA, AAT or similar would be seen as a strong advantage.
- 5+ years experience in similar position in an International complexed environment. BIG4 audit company would be seen as advantage.
- Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications. Microsoft Dynamics Navision (or similar ERP/accounting systems) is considered as an advantage.
- Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for details.
- Exceptional organizational skills and aptitude for numbers.
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal.
- Able to thrive in deadline-driven environment.
- Knowledge of industry considered a bonus.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in one of the most attractive and fast-growing global industries in the world – Aviation.
- Exciting career, personal development and networking opportunities.
- A great team of diverse backgrounds.