As we are growing, we have a few new positions within IT department! If you have relevant experience, a fair share of out-of-the-box ideas, enthusiasm to grow, and encourage others to grow around you – then it’s time to apply for your new career adventure with us.
Our technology team needs an IT Security Analyst who will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the corporate infrastructure security through the use and management of various security applications and appliances.
Scope of responsibilities
- Define and implement Information risk assessment process and security best practices
- Continuous health check of implemented processes and practices
- Continuous update of the company’s incident response and disaster recovery plans
- Identify potential weaknesses and implement corrective and preventive measures
- Analyze security breaches to identify the root cause and eliminate it
- Creation, maintenance, and delivery of SETA
- Minimum 3 years experience in information security or risk management domain
- Knowledge of ISO27001
- Very good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Initiative and walk-the-talk attitude
- Fluent in English and Lithuanian
- A varied and challenging role in an ever-growing environment
- A fast-track to both personal and professional growth
- The fast pace and international environment
Job location: Vilnius, Lithuania
PS! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.