We are getting bigger and we need to get stronger – proactive Sales Manager join our Spare Parts team in Vilnius office.
You will be responsible for aircraft spare parts and assets trading activities. Main goal will be to achieve personal and team sales targets.
Scope of responsibilities
- Generate leads (including cold calls), present, promote and sell goods/services to existing and prospective customers.
- Active search by phone and email for suppliers of products and services in the market.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs.
- Negotiate with suppliers and customers to maximize profit.
- Forecasting sales, developing “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluating their effectiveness.
- Attend meetings, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments.
- Proven work experience in B2B international sales, attracting new customers
- Excellent communication, negotiation, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to open, maintain and develop new customers.
- Goal driven and proactive attitude, persuasiveness, stress tolerance.
- Hard worker, as industry is 24/7.
- Excellent English language skills, all other languages will be an advantage.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work hard in one of the most attractive, dynamic, fast-growing 100B dollars industry in the world – Aviation.
- Motivating bonus system dependable on each sale.
- Exciting career, personal development and networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to travel globally.
- A performers team of diverse backgrounds.
Job location: Vilnius, Lithuania.