Are you a proactive, self-motivated person seeking a high energy, competitive environment to kick-start your career in Aviation Industry? Well, come aboard then!
As a Painting Unit Coordinator you will be responsible for accomplishment of optimum Painting Department production planning and performance in terms of assurance that MMRO painting staff and contractors are planned and allocated to work in timely manner, at proper volume and with required qualification.
Scope of responsibilities
- Taking care of painting departments’ customers and contractors visits – flight tickets, hotels, transportation, information, permits etc.
- Providing daily activities to prevent manpower imbalances and irregularities.
- Working with contracting agencies and organize necessary man-power for projects.
- Work Scheduling and work with HR for Work Time Sheets.
- Office and facilities problem handling.
- Invoices and other related accountancy documents administration and making sure they are provided to finance department.
- Assistance to Painting Department Manager.
- Previous work experience in administration field in a fast pace environment and working with travel agencies is considered as an advantage.
- Well time-organized person, discreet, precise and responsible.
- Strong personality with the ability to handle stress and various tasks at the same time.
- Good team player, who understands how to achieve results through communication and collaboration.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to proficiently read, write and speak English and Estonian. Russian is considered as an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word and Excel.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in one of the most attractive and fast-growing global industries in the world – Aviation.
- Exciting career, personal development and networking opportunities.
- A great team of diverse backgrounds.