We are looking for an eager Office Manager who is ready to jump in! Ready to do more than the basics and be super awesome?
The ideal candidate will be highly independent team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
Scope of responsibilities
- Daily administrative operations (incoming calls and other communications).
- Taking care of the office and maintaining sufficient office supplies.
- Administrating the filing system.
- Welcoming office guests and organizing their transport.
- Making travel arrangements for employees and customers.
- Organizing corporate events and excursions.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Warm personality with high-level communications skills.
- Service-minded, accurate, punctual and responsible.
- Highly cooperative and self-starter.
- Proficient English and Estonian language skills, Russian will be an advantage.
- Computer skills (MS Office, Word, Outlook).
- Driver’s license.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in one of the most attractive and fast-growing global industries in the world – Aviation.
- A role with responsibility and with challenging and interesting projects.
- Exciting career opportunities and different training programs to support your personal and professional growth.
- Friendly atmosphere and supportive team of diverse backgrounds.