Your ultimate role is to ensure that the supply of materials meet the Base and/or Line Maintenance projects planning schedule and minimum stock levels. You are able to deliver efficient, effective and flexible solutions to meet project requirements. You maintain strong relationships with suppliers and customers both internally and externally, locally and internationally to ensure supply of materials meets the needs.
- Supporting Line and Base Maintenance projects planning by managing the Day-to-day order management and management of deliveries
- Take follow up actions in relation to material shortages that affect the projects
- Understand and manage risks to minimize impact on project schedule
- Support inventory checks to validate inventory accuracy – including proper analysis of fast moving items and stock replenishment
- Implement all processes to agreed standards and targets and support continuous improvement initiatives and identify areas of improvement
- Utilize Microsoft Dynamics Axapta system to ensure that data is accurate and up to date from the material planning side and resolve any issues as required
- 2+ years of experience related to supply chain planning
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Axapta software is considered as an advantage
- Ability to proficiently read, write and speak Estonian and English. Russian and any other language is considered as an advantage.
- Advanced MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) skills.
- Sharp analytical skills and a ‘can do’ attitude dealing with fast changes and ability to work at a high pace is a must.
- Strong leadership skills referring to taking initiatives, managing project & teams
- Opportunity to work in one of the most attractive global industries – Aviation
- Exciting career opportunities
- Ability to grow and learn fast
- A great team of diverse backgrounds