Your ultimate role as a Junior Material Planner is to ensure that materials supply meets the Base and/or Line Maintenance projects planning schedule and minimum stock levels. You are able to deliver efficient, effective and flexible solutions to meet project requirements. You maintain strong relationships with suppliers and customers both internally and externally, locally and internationally to ensure the supply of materials meets the needs.
- Supporting aircraft maintenance projects` material flow.
- Materials Sourcing, purchasing and on-time delivery coordination.
- Communicating with suppliers from all over the world.
- Experience in the supply chain, logistics or aviation field education is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Estonian and English. Any other language is considered a plus.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- A “can do” attitude and ability to work at a high pace.
- Opportunity to work in one of the most attractive global industries – Aviation;
- Exciting career opportunities;
- A great team of diverse backgrounds;
- Support for keeping yourself healthy (sports compensation and health insurance);
- Work from home opportunity.
Job location: Tallinn, Estonia
PS! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.