Are you ready for your next career step? Come onboard and prepare for a smooth take-off with Magnetic MRO!
We are looking for a Manpower Planner Assistant to join our team in Tallinn.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Workforce planning.
- Making sure that the daily workforce is provided, considering the production needs.
- Preparation of long-term and short-term workforce forecasts for the Base Maintenance department.
- Daily cooperation with the Base Maintenance production department.
- Assisting in solving every day production problems and challenges.
- Secondary education.
- Proficiency in English, Estonian and Russian.
- You are a skilled user of basic computer programs (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- You are familiar with the Estonian Labour Law and labour legislation.
- Analytical skills, a sense of duty and readiness for teamwork.
- Previous work experience in a similar position is a plus.
What do we offer?
- An interesting and attractive work environment in the aviation sector.
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing and international company.
- Supportive team with diverse experience – an opportunity to learn from the best.
- Support for sports and maintaining your health.
Job location: Tallinn, Estonia.
PS! We will contact only suitable candidates.