Are you interested in a career in aviation and you have excellent teamwork skills? We are looking for a maternity leave replacement for the position of Maintenance Assistant, who has a “Let`s do this!” attitude and is ready to be the right hand of our Maintenance Projects Managers.
If this sounds like you, then come on board!
Scope of responsibilities:
- Being part of aircraft maintenance planning processes.
- Documentation preparation for aircraft maintenance.
- Controlling and checking completed maintenance documentation.
- Updating maintenance systems.
- Collecting necessary statistical data about maintenance manpower.
- Preparing necessary reports.
- Scanning and filing maintenance records.
- You have at least secondary education.
- You have very good Estonian, English, and Russian language skills (written and verbal).
- You have a good level of computer skills (MS Office, Outlook). Work experience with AXAPTA business software will be a plus.
- You are very precise and consistent in the work you do.
- You consider yourself analytical, dutiful and you are a team player.
What do we offer?
- An interesting and attractive work environment in the aviation sector.
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing and international company.
- Supportive team with diverse experience – an opportunity to learn from the best.
- Support for sports and maintaining your health.
Job location: Tallinn, Estonia.
Please note that this is a fixed-term contract.
PS! We will contact only suitable candidates.