- Fabricating or repairing precision parts using manual lathes, milling and drilling machines, and general engineering workshop machine tools and hand tools.
- Reading blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or study sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces.
- Measuring, examining, or testing completed units to check for defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments, such as micrometers and vernier calipers.
- Working with Team Leader/Manager to ensure excellent quality and accurate completion of machining requirements while being “on time”, including completing Workshop Documentation.
- Interest in aviation
- Experience with metal machining
- Graduation from a secondary or vocational school.
- Ability to communicate in written and spoken English
- Introduction to one of the most attractive global industries – Aviation
- Exciting career opportunities
- A great team of diverse backgrounds and experienced specialists
- Technical and practical training in Magnetic MRO facilities
By submitting your CV to Magnetic MRO AS, you consent to and authorise us to process your personal data, including publicly available social media information about you, for evaluating your application for a job. Please contact us if you will have any questions about your personal data processing.