We are currently looking for an entry-level Logistics Coordinator to work alongside our Sales Director at our new Miami warehouse office. This is a great opportunity for those looking to start a career in aviation, supporting and building the logistics processes for our USA office. We encourage those looking to join a stable and growing company, with lots of room for growth.
Scope of responsibilities
- Help physically inspect, receive & book components in our system.
- Picking-Up and Delivering orders locally.
- Organizing shipments, filing information in internal systems and preparing needed paperwork.
- Issuing invoices for customers and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service.
- Ensuring compliance with established internal policies and guidelines.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Proven experience in logistics, or other administrative positions.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Goal-driven and proactive attitude, persuasiveness, stress tolerance.
- Ability to work with IT systems and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Punctual, detail-oriented, and a helpful team player with a high level of dedication.
This position is for you, if
- You are motivated to help build this USA office while inspired by the company’s modern culture.
- You want to work in an international work environment and understand the business of aviation throughout the globe.
- You want to work in a company, with broad and clear career opportunities for future growth.
- Dynamic environment with energetic and enthusiastic colleagues working to make a difference!
Job Location: Miami, FL.
PS! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.