Are you interested in having a promising career in the aviation industry? Do you have excellent time management skills with great attention to the details? Are you considering yourself good at multitasking and being a splendid team player? Then we would be happy to have you in our legal unit.
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and administering legal and transactional documents
- Providing legal advice and support to legal issues
- Managing legal processes, litigations and business transactions
- Analyzing and identifying legal risks and implications
- Handling ad-hoc assignments.
- Keeping management abreast of all new laws and regulations that may have implications to the company.
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of commercial law
- Perfect knowledge of spoken and written English, Russian will be an advantage
- Strong sense of ownership, willing to go that extra mile to accomplish what’s necessary
- Exciting career opportunities in a prestige industry – Aviation
- Attractive workplace with long history
- A great team of diverse backgrounds
- Motivating remuneration system
Job location: Tallinn, Estonia or Vilnius, Lithuania.
NB! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.