Are you interested in working and having a promising career in the aviation industry? Do you have an eye for the detail? Do you like to see the immediate results of your work? If yes, then this position may be for you!
The main responsibility for the Interior Specialist is to handle specific leather and plastic touch-ups for customer’s aircrafts which will include both – passenger and VIP jets.
In addition, there will be a chance to work under Magnetic MRO production organization – which means supporting the production of different interior-related products to customers world-wide. You will get an opportunity to work with different materials, paints, and fillers. Plus, a lot of development and career opportunities in one of the most attractive global industries – Aviation.
- Experience as an upholsterer and/or renovator or similar.
- Manual skills for detailed work with special paints, fillers, and other materials.
- Open-mindedness and creative mindset for solving different requests.
- Solid written and oral communication skills (Estonian and English are a must, other languages a plus).
- Systematic attitude towards prewritten procedures and documentation.
- Able to work independently and have excellent attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn upholstery skills/illustrative programs.
What we offer
- Interesting and varied tasks in an exciting working environment.
- Opportunity to work with different materials, paints, and fillers.
- Different development and career opportunities in one of the most attractive global industries – Aviation.
- A great team of diverse backgrounds and experienced specialists.