Are you looking for a challenging opportunity in the aviation industry? Are you ready to take your career to the #Magnetic level? Come on board!
We are looking for an Incoming Team Lead to join our growing team!
Scope of responsibilities
- Managing Incoming Inspectors and the provision of the workforce according to the workload;
- Ensuring the replacements;
- Keeping up-to-date information on incoming components and directing them to the hangar or to the additional warehouse;
- Ensuring that the incoming components are inspected in accordance with the customer contracts;
- Placing components according to the procedures;
- Tracking and managing complaints;
- Creating and implementing unit key indicators;
- Cooperating with other units.
- Work experience in logistics (work experience in incoming is a plus);
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills (Russian is a plus);
- Excellent computer skills. Knowledge of MS Axapta is a big plus;
- Conscientiousness, independence and punctuality;
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail;
- You are a good communicator, a quick adapter and have a high stress tolerance;
- You have a category B driving license.
- An exciting career in the aviation sector;
- Fast-paced, international and contemporary work environment;
- Ability to grow and learn;
- A great and supportive team with diverse backgrounds.
Job location: Tallinn, Estonia
PS! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.