“This role is social, emotional, rewarding, and challenging – it’s worth every moment of it! No two days are the same, you’re always learning; you get a chance to work with all the awesome people – and you also get a warm feeling from knowing your work matters and helps business to grow!”
HR Business Partner will play an integral role in supporting the business in HR matters. He/she will be partnering with department leaders to help the organization achieve its goals and ensure that people decisions are aligned with Magnetic MRO policies and procedures.
Scope of responsibilities
- Develop, lead, execute and oversee daily HR operational tasks and procedures
- Act as a single point of contact to Business Unit/department managers in Vilnius regarding HR policies and procedures
- Create, implement and ensure execution of sustainable recruitment strategy to support Magnetic MRO strategic growth plans across the company locations
- Actively participate in external/internal Employer Branding formation and execution
- In conjunction with the CHRO, identify key people trends and insights using HR data analysis to recommend proposed HR solutions to the business.
- Implement and report HR KPIs that can be used to track and monitor progress against people plans
- Higher education in Human Recourses/Organizational Behaviour or similar field.
- 3+ years of HR experience (sourcing or staffing, HR admin, employee relations)
- Excellent interpersonal skills – professional yet supporting
- Well time-organized person, discreet, precise and responsible
- Results-driven and goal-oriented personality
- Strong personality with the ability to handle stress and various projects at the same time
- Good team player, which understands how to achieve results through communication and collaboration
- Good written, oral and reading communication skills
- Ability to proficiently read, write and speak English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel; experience with ERP HR functions/modules)
- A fast-track to both personal and professional growth in a challenging and rewarding, ever-growing environment
- The culture of trust – having the freedom to do things our own way
Job location: Vilnius, Lithuania
PS! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.