Continuing Airworthiness unit handles continuing/daily airworthiness management. Fleet Engineer’s duties are to handle airworthiness management for assigned fleets. Fleet Engineers also keep themselves and department databases and tools current for assigned aircraft types/models.
Scope of responsibilities
- Responsible for performing continuing airworthiness management duties including but not limited to:
– AD, SB, other technical publication evaluations
– maintenance planning, forecast, and issuing work packages
– supporting aircraft maintenance activities
– aircraft information and engineering controls entering, updating, and management in the information management system
– technical instruction documentation preparation and management
– deferred defect monitoring and planning
– reports preparation
– aircraft fleet entry/exit, registration changes support
- Responsible for updating technical library on assigned aircraft type/model including but not limited to
– EASA and OEM governing aviation authority regulations and directives.
- Responsible for Aircraft Maintenance Program (AMP) drafting.
- Responsible to lead a small team of Junior Fleet Engineers to accomplish given fleet management.
- Responsible for supervising and reviewing work performed by Junior Fleet Engineers.
- Hold university/aeronautical degree of aviation education.
- 2 years of experience within aviation.
- Good English language skills including aviation terminology (spoken and written).
- Computer literate and good typing skill.
- Experience with managing workload and planning resources.
- Knowledge of general airworthiness regulations.
- Ability to understand, interpret and apply regulatory requirements at workplace.
- Preferably experience with EASA regulations and western built commercial jet and turboprop aircraft.
- A varied and challenging role in an ever-growing environment.
- A fast-track to both personal and professional growth.
- The fast pace and international environment.
Job location: Tallinn, Estonia
PS! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.