We are looking for a motivated Mechanical Design Engineer to join our team of aerospace design engineers. Do you have what it takes?
- Design cabin interior components and cabin layout rearrangements on civil transport aircraft.
- Prepare structural drawings, installation drawings, production drawings.
- Compile installation instructions, assembly instructions, production instructions, bill of materials, manual supplements, and other supporting documents.
- Support other design and certification team members on a daily projects.
- Engineering degree.
- Working knowledge of civil transport aircraft (CS25) and systems.
- Working knowledge of civil transport aircraft certification requirements.
- Experience in designing plastic and metal components and designing passenger cabin rearrangement layouts on civil transport aircraft.
- Computer literate: AutoCAD, Solidworks, MS Office.
- Have an excellent English language skills, both reading and writing.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Availability for business trips.
- Introduction to one of the most attractive global industries – Aviation.
- Exciting career opportunities.
- A great team of diverse backgrounds.