Take control of your career and plan your next professional take-off: we’re looking for a Customer Support Coordinator to join our team!
In this customer centric role, You will be responsible for actively developing and keeping key and lasting relationships with our clients, by delivering exceptional luxury customer hospitality experience.
Scope of responsibilities
- Meeting company’s customers, visitors and partners to ensure their smooth transportation and escort in the city and at the airport territory
- Transporting company’s customers, visitors and partners in Estonia and abroad if needed
- Customer guidance and support before their arrival and during their stay in Tallinn
- Organizing customer after hours activities if requested
- Making travel arrangements for customers
- Performing other daily errands to make sure that our customers are well taken care of
- Excellent English and Estonian language skills (both verbal and written communication). Any other language is considered as an advantage
- Previous experience in customer-facing position is considered as a big advantage
- Will to go “extra mile” and a “can-do” attitude
- Good time management skills and ability to work with various projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines
- MS Office proficiency
- Category B driver`s license
- Addictively bubbly personality with mindset to find solutions rather than obstacles
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in one of the most attractive and fast-growing global industries in the world – Aviation
- Exciting career opportunities and hands-on work experiences
- Dynamic environment with energetic and great people working to make a difference
Job location: Tallinn, Estonia
NB! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.