Are you interested in having a promising career in the global market of aviation? Can you take initiatives and work under pressure in a fast-paced business environment? Are you considering yourself as hardworking and result-oriented? Well, come on board then!
Your ultimate role as a Contract & Sales Officer will be to participate in price and discount negotiations, working on to improve the Net terms and package deals and agree better payment conditions with the suppliers. You will support the Base and the Line Maintenance in their projects by overseeing the active sale of surplus stock and keep track on consignment stocks.
- Conducting research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality;
- Negotiating and agreeing contracts and monitoring their progress, checking the quality of service received
- Liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers;
- Maintain all purchasing aspects of designated projects within the company.
- Expand the list of suppliers, repair organizations, be able to negotiate conditions with them and establish a long-term partnership
- Ensure better service level of stock
- Deal with consignments and stock replenishment
- Ensure full co-operation with other departments at all times
- 2+ years of experience in a purchasing area
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, any other language is considered as an advantage
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Knowledge of MS Axapta software is considered as an advantage
- Excellent standard of numeracy in order to analyse facts and figures
- Flair for negotiation and networking;
- Ability to make important decisions and cope with the pressure of demanding targets and tight deadlines
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Are a person with a strong sense of ownership, willing to go an extra mile
- Result-oriented attitude is a must
- Introduction to one of the most attractive global industries – Aviation
- A role with responsibility and with challenging and interesting projects
- Exciting career opportunities and different training programs to support your personal and professional growth
- Friendly atmosphere and supportive team of diverse backgrounds