The Composite Fitter Trainee has to be able to work and produce Composite monuments to the company design and manufacturing procedure. To comply to the CMM’s when working on the overhaul projects.
Scope of responsibilities
- Work within the guidelines of the manuals and governed company practices.
- Bonding techniques including, blocks, inserts and folding composite panel.
- Work with materials such as Skycore/ Corian/ Metalwork and plastics.
- Ensure you have suitable tooling and equipment to undertake general work tasks.
- Produce accurate parts/panels and monuments within the allotted time scales.
- An attitude to overcome problems and issues whist working using their own initiative.
- Be able to read and understand design drawings.
- Work on own and in a team.
- Good time management, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work to tight schedules and deadlines, with multiple priorities.
- Honesty, integrity and reliability.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in one of the most attractive and fast-growing global industries in the world – Aviation.
- Exciting career, personal development and networking opportunities.
- A great team of diverse backgrounds.