Currently we are seeking for Cabin Safety Compliance Verification Engineer to lead certification aspects for modification activities and new products development.
Scope of responsibilities
- Directly report to Head of the Office of Airworthiness for all aspects of certification activities.
- Verification of compliance of a change or repair with the applicable airworthiness requirements.
- Approval of design and certification data.
- Day to day management of certification activities within the Office of Airworthiness, ensuring compliance with all elements of EASA part 21 J approval.
- Advising all engineering teams in all questions related to airworthiness and certification.
- Degree Qualified in a relevant Engineering Field or at least 5 years’ experience relevant to the position.
- Be of a character that displays a thorough, methodical approach and attention to technical data.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of certification process of changes and repairs to large aero planes and product development cycle under EASA rules.
- Ability to work in multinational team and to adapt to the working environment with cultural differences.
- Have excellent English language skills, both reading and writing.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in one of the most attractive and fast-growing global industries in the world – Aviation.
- Exciting career, personal development and networking opportunities.
- A great team of diverse backgrounds.