Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity and you are ready to take your career to the next level? Then come on board and be part of opening our station in Copenhagen Airport!
We are looking for B1/B2 Licensed Engineers to join our team in Copenhagen Station.
Scope of responsibilities
- Carrying out line maintenance on Embraer 195 aircraft type independently. Having additionally Embraer 175, Airbus 320Series, Boeing 737NG/MAX, CRJ 700/900/1000, ATR42/72 is a benefit.
- Certifying that maintenance work has been carried out correctly.
- Performing line maintenance tasks (scheduled and unscheduled, troubleshooting) on aircraft.
- Issuing a certificate of release to service after maintenance checks up to but not limited to A-checks and including the daily/weekly checks, troubleshooting and defect rectification.
- Ensuring that our customers get their fleet in the air on time.
- Ensuring compliance with safety directives and application of safe working methods.
- As category B1/B2 Licensed Engineer you give technical instructions, coordinate and control the maintenance work of others.
- Valid EASA B1 and/or B2 license with experience on the required aircraft type stated above.
- At least 2 years of line or base maintenance experience on the required aircraft type stated above.
- At least 6 months of recent experience in the last 2 years on the required aircraft stated above. The experience shall be spread over a 2 year period.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both in writing and speaking).
- A valid passport which is acceptable within any European country.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Strong team player.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Chance to become a member of a global operating Line Maintenance organisation.
- Chance to work in a growing and dynamic company.
- A great and professional team of diverse backgrounds.
- Exciting career opportunities.
- EASA Part 66 type training courses (career development possibilities).
- A lot of milestones awaiting to be accomplished together.
- Working base: Copenhagen Airport (CPH).
Job Location: Copenhagen Airport (CPH).
PS! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.