Are you interested in having a promising career in the global market of aviation? Can you take initiatives and work under pressure in a fast-paced line maintenance environment? Are you considering yourself as hardworking and result-oriented? Well, come on board then!
Scope of responsibilities
- Perform line maintenance on aircraft and issue a certificate of release to service after minor checks up to and including the weekly check, A check and defect rectification.
- Follow internal procedures and rules and complete all aircraft maintenance documentation in a timely accurate and comprehensive manner.
- Work in shifts and meet the given deadline.
- Carry out line maintenance on the following a/c types: CRJ700/900/1000, ATR72, B737CL, B737NG, A320Family, Saab 340
- To ensure compliance with safety directives and application of safe working methods.
- Valid EASA A-cat license or B1 or B1/B2 with or without type rating, with experience on any of the required aircraft types stated above. Priority for mechanics and technicians with CRJ700/900/1000, ATR72 experience.
- At least 2 years of line or base maintenance experience on the required aircraft types as a basic mechanic or an A-cat technician or a licensed technician/engineer.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
- Basic Computer skills (MS Office, Outlook, etc.).
What we offer
- Introduction to one of the most attractive global industries – Aviation.
- Exciting career opportunities.
- A great team of diverse backgrounds.
- EASA Part 66 type training courses (if any of required aircraft types is missing to get B1 or B1/B2 license).