As we are growing, we have a few new positions within IT department! If you have relevant experience, a fair share of out-of-the-box ideas, enthusiasm to grow, and encourage others to grow around you – then it’s time to apply for your new career adventure with us.
Our technology team needs an IT Analyst who knows how to leverage tech solutions to meet organizational needs, has a positive attitude in every situation and is motivated by technical challenges.
Scope of responsibilities
- Find, introduce, and adopt IT solutions for the current and new business opportunities
- Communicate and help colleagues from Maintenance departments to overcome challenges by making most of the technologies they use
- Be close with business counterparts to assure timely solution delivery
- Proven experience as an IT Analyst or similar role
- Proactive team player, who will generate crazy big ideas and is not afraid to share them
- Proven record of being able to implement these crazy ideas into live
- Agile mindset with experience of any related framework
- Data integration experience
- Manufacturing, ERP system knowledge is a plus
- Initiative and walk-the-talk attitude
- Fluent in English and Estonian
- A varied and challenging role in an ever-growing environment
- A fast-track to both personal and professional growth
- The fast pace and international environment
Job location: Tallinn, Estonia
PS! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.