Striving for more? Your new exciting career path awaits: we are ready to welcome onboard an Airworthiness Engineer.
Technical Services unit handles airworthiness determination and achieving at a set point in time (e.g., deliveries, lease returns, audits, repositioning). Airworthiness Engineer’s duties are to oversee and handle assigned projects.
Scope of responsibilities
- Responsible for performing technical duties including but not limited to:
– aircraft records evaluation and processing to extract necessary data
– aircraft airworthiness statuses preparation, filling, and maintaining
– aircraft record repository/delivery bible preparation, filling and maintaining
– technical instruction documentation preparation
– auditing of aircraft records and determining aircraft airworthiness status
– reports preparation
– work package drafting
– aircraft fleet entry/exit, registration changes support
- Responsible for determining the best course of action for accomplishing given technical assignments.
- Responsible to lead a small team of Junior Airworthiness Engineers to accomplish given technical assignments.
- Responsible for supervising and reviewing work performed by Junior Airworthiness Engineers.
- Responsible to perform limited project management duties as necessary.
- Hold university/aeronautical degree and 2 years of experience within aviation.
- Knowledge of general airworthiness regulations.
- Ability to understand, interpret and apply regulatory requirements at the workplace.
- Availability to travel and stay abroad for medium to longer periods as needed.
- Preferably experience with western-built commercial jet and turboprop aircraft.
- A fast-track to both personal and professional growth in a challenging and rewarding, ever-growing environment
- Global work with numerous work abroad opportunities
Job location: Tallinn, Estonia
PS! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.