Detail-orientated might as well be your middle name? Ready to take your career to the Magnetic level? We are on the lookout for an Accountant to join us!
Scope of responsibilities
- Issuing invoices for the dedicated department and posting vendor invoices
- Supporting monthly, quarterly and annual closings and ensuring timely bank closing
- Reconciling accounts payable and receivable
- Preparing, uploading, and confirming payments to vendors
- Posting expense reports
- Accounting fixed assets
- Providing analytical reports for the CFO and department managers
- Higher education in Accounting, Finance, or relevant
- Experience in working as an accountant
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- In-depth understanding of Estonian GAAP and knowledge of Estonian accounting and applicable regulations
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in Estonian and English
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Advanced user in MS Excel
- Axapta or Microsoft Dynamics ERP experience is a benefit
- Introduction to one of the most attractive global industries – Aviation
- Ability to grow and learn fast
- A great team of diverse backgrounds
- Exciting career opportunities
Job location: Tallinn, Estonia, or Vilnius, Lithuania, depends on the candidate’s location.
PS! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.