New challenge awaits! Your next professional take-off is almost set: apply for the role of Accountant and get ready for the flight of the lifetime!
The role of this position is to manage financial transactions, perform financial analysis of business units and projects, deliver analytical and financial business reports and process the credit applications. The role is responsible for credit control and participating in the budgeting and forecasting process.
Scope of responsibilities
- Managing accounting transactions.
- Handling monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconciling accounts payable receivable and bank statements.
- Ensuring timely bank payments.
- Performing financial analysis of business units/departments/projects.
- Performing compliance control of costs and revenues of projects.
- Collecting data and compiling financial and other business reports.
- Providing other needed analytical reports for the Finance Manager and department managers.
- Preparing info for cash flow prognosis and other forecasts and participating in the budgeting process.
- Examining and analysing credit applications, collecting credit references for applicants.
- Tracking customer credit behavior, following the Credit Risk Management Policy.
- Higher education in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in Accounting.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and understanding of payroll.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent time management skills to meet the deadlines.
- Strong knowledge and skills with common IT tools, experience of working with accounting software would be an advantage.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in one of the most attractive and fast-growing global industries in the world – Aviation.
- Exciting career, personal and professional development opportunities.
- A great team of diverse backgrounds.
Job location: Vilnius, Lithuania.