Are you a true ERP (Eager; Responsible, Proactive) person who can walk-the-talk? Join us as an IT Analyst and begin writing the new Magnetic success story!
Your business will be:
- Help colleagues to overcome daily challenges while using ERP (Axapta) and related reporting systems while achieving business goals.
- Participate in a new ERP project and make it a success story.
- Stay ready for new challenges.
To be successful in your business you have to have:
- ERP systems and functional modules: Manufacturing, Logistics, Warehousing, Service, Projects, and/or Finance.
- Service/Project/Change management and data integrations.
- SQL is considered a plus.
A Magnetic personality, which includes:
- Strong analytical, problem-solving prioritization, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Estonian and English.
- Ability to connect with people easily and walk-the-talk mindset.
- Tinker Bell approach to make things around you better every day.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in one of the most attractive and fast-growing global industries in the world – Aviation.
- Exciting career, personal development, and networking opportunities.
- A great team of diverse backgrounds.
Job location: Tallinn, Estonia