Aircraft Structural Repair – SRM & Technical Documentation Training
5 training days (30 hours)
€1800 per trainee
During this training, the student will advance his/her theoretical SRM and technical documentation interpretation knowledge. Upon completion of training student will have the confidence to correctly identify damage, choose the correct repair action and inspect each repair step and completion against manufacturer’s approved documentation.
Technicians, engineers, inspectors involved in maintenance and repair of aircraft metal constructions.
Basic English and general technical understanding is desired
– SRM layout.
– SRM Chapter 51.
– SRM Chapter 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57.
– SRM Structure identification.
– SRM Allowable damage.
– SRM Repair actions.
– SRM Post repair inspection requirements.
– AD, SB, SL build-up.
– AD, SB, SL effectivity, completion requirements.
– AMM data assisting SRM.
– Manufacturer installation Drawings.
– Manufacturer Procedures and Processes.
- SRM simulated exercises. Exercises will cover full scenarios from fastener and sheet metal substitution, repair parts fabrication tolerances, damage location, etc.
- AD, SB, SL simulated exercises. Exercises will cover full scenarios from document effectivity, applicability and completion requirements.
- Manufacturer drawing simulated exercises. Exercises will cover full scenarios from installation and part drawing effectivity, parts assembly, individual part locating and P/N identification for replacement purposes.
Examination / Certification
Certificate of Attendance