What is it?
Magnetic MRO opens new line stations upon customer request to support aircrafts under the EASA 145 certificate and local authorities’ approvals. New line stations are opened with a 1-3 months lead time, depending on geography and a few operational factors. We are always open to forming joint projects with a customer’s technical staff or to working in partnerships with other EASA 145 organizations established in target locations.
Our range of Line Maintenance services covers:
- Transit, daily and weekly checks
- Phase checks, including A-Checks
- Defect rectification
- Engineering support
- Engines, APU, landing gear replacement
- Components and consumables solutions
- Logistics support
- AOG recovery services
Who is it for?
EASA 145 certified Magnetic MRO Line Maintenance solutions work best for:
- Start-up airlines in any market, both mature and emerging
- Any size airlines operating in challenging environments (emerging markets with lagging MRO infrastructure, conflict zones, etc.)
- Any size airline considering outsourcing its in-house line maintenance operations
- Any size airline changing/expanding their fleet with a lack of in-house capabilities for aircraft or a new scope of work